Christmas Orders 2021
Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Tis the season to start thinking about Christmas! That's right, time to think about food, food and more food! Our Christmas website is now LIVE and is bursting with delicious festive meat and all the trimmings. From the very best Free Range Kelly Bronzed Turkeys, to our home-reared beef and lamb, there is plenty to get your teeth stuck into.
How to Order:
1. Head to our Christmas store (www.christmasatthelambingshed.com)
2. Browse through our Christmas products and add to your basket.
3. At checkout select a pick up time and date, then fill in your details.
4. No payment is taken at this stage. A member of our team will call you to confirm your order and to take a £30 deposit. (We are processing a lot of orders so please note it could be up to 5 days for us to call you).
5. Pay remaining balance on collection.
1. Are all orders to be placed through the online shop?
Yes! By ordering online, you can select a 30-minute window to collect your order. This means we will have your order ready for you when you come to collect!
2. How do I add to my order?
If you want to add to an existing order, all you have to do is simply place another order online under the same name. We will attach your added items to your original order.
3. I want to order something that isn’t on the online shop.
If what you want isn’t on our online shop, please get in touch with us on 01565 631 027 or email us on email@example.com
4. When is the last date for Christmas orders?
The deadline for the last orders is the 15th of December. Please note that there is limited stock of particular products to please order as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
5. When will someone ring me to collect my £30 deposit over the phone?
We are very busy processing orders, please allow up to 5 days for someone to call you. If you haven't heard anything by then, you may have missed a call from us - give us a call on 01565 631 027 (Office) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening Hours over the Festive Season
22nd Dec 9am - 5:30 pm
23rd Dec 9am - 5:30pm
24th Dec 8am - 2 pm
25th to 27th Dec Closed
28th to 31st Dec 9am - 4pm
1st Jan Closed
2nd Jan Back to Normal!