Picnic At The Shed
We thoroughly enjoyed launching our very first Picnic At The Shed for the May Bank Holiday - Saturday 1st - Monday 3rd! We offered FREE socially distanced, outdoor, picnic spaces for you and your loved ones to sit in, next to our field of lovely sheep! Everyone went all out, picnic chairs, tables, gazebos, the lot!
There were plenty of food options available, pre-ordered Picnic Graze boxes for 2, 4 or 6 people which went down a treat!
Our NEW Food-To-Go Catering Van, The Wool Shack was a hit!
A selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks will be available from our Food-To-Go Catering Van, takeaway hot drinks will also be available. Our Farm Shop offers a greater selection of beers, wines, and pre-mixed spirits too!
We kindly ask that you do not bring your own food or drink, we are a small, local business that appreciates your support! There are plenty of yummy options available for you to enjoy!
Sound good? What next?
• Book your FREE picnic circle for up to 6 people, or two households.
• On arrival, please come into The Lambing Shed Farm Shop and check in by letting us know the name on the booking and we will give you your allocated picnic circle.
• Pick up any pre-ordered Graze Boxes, or purchase any food and drink you would like from our shop & deli. (NOTE: We do not provide glasses or bottle openers).
• Order some delicious food from our NEW Food-To-Go Catering Van!
• Enjoy your socially distanced picnic in the field for 90 minutes.
We are dog-friendly, we just ask that you keep your dog in your area, if your dog is a mischievous one, please keep them on a lead to respect other picnic-ers!
Don't forget your picnic blankets! We are SO excited, see you in the field!